Marvelous Experiences!!




2010年8月2日 星期一

Multimedia

Multimedia
I sometimes edit my handouts of grammar and use PowerPoint to teach students with my colleague’s help. I also play American and British movies to teach students the differences of American and British accents. It works better after telling them the differences of pronunciation. I want to use PowerPoint to design an English lesson of asking for directions. I take photos and record my students’ activities such as camping, dancing and singing competitions, and speech contests with my digital camera. My colleague usually helps me to edit and show the VCR as a gift for my students on their graduation day.

3 則留言:

  1. I think multimedia is a good method to raise the students' attention. Students can know your teaching by your delibrate steps. You are a good teacher!

    Mei

    回覆刪除
  2. Dear Mei:
    I agree that the infusion of multimedia in teaching is a trend. Thank you for your comments. I have a lot to learn from you. Thank you for always being so kind to help me solve problems in learning Computer applications.

    Calli

    回覆刪除
  3. Dear Calli:
    As same as you,sometimes I used power point to explain the content that I want to teach.
    While my students looking at power point showed on the board, they will be attractived and raise a lot of attentation.
    Using multimedia to teach is a good way to increase student's motivation in learning.
    I think that You are a great teacher.

    回覆刪除