Marvelous Experiences!!




2010年8月19日 星期四

Assistant Technology

I would like to introduce my students a website named ICDRI--The International Center for Disablility Resources on the Internet. (http://www.icdri.org/News/signtel.htm). It’s a website that provides a lot of free software and allows people who are deaf to communicate with hearing. Usually we don’t have students who are hard of hearing. I'll take the chance to introduce the website just in case. Besides,it is also an informative source to my students.

I would also introduce the Signtel Interpreter software, which was developed with over 100 deaf and hard of hearing employees, to my students. It is a technology that translates text into sign language viewed on a computer screen in real-time. If I had a student who is deaf or his family member who has hearing disablility, I am sure the website and the software would help.



Pictures taken in MOMA


沒有留言:

張貼留言