Marvelous Experiences!!




2010年7月21日 星期三

Databases and Spreadsheets

Databases and Spreadsheets
I use Databases to store communication lists of my students and their parents. My English handouts about grammars and the worksheets of students are also kept in my Databases. Besides, I save students’ information and their discipline records in Databases. My students use dictionaries in their Databases to learn new words. They also save music and film they took in Databases and edit them for their dancing competitions. I put all the photos I took here in America in Databases and also post some of them on my blog. I intend to use many pictures and edited music to make a report about my life here to my students.
I use Spreadsheets to calculate my students’ grades and the budget of my class. I also use them to create seating charts and schedules. My students use Spreadsheets to plan the budget for their fairs, and to calculate their grades of many different subjects. I would help students to calculate their budget for the coming graduation trip with Spreadsheets.

3 則留言:

  1. Hello Calli:
    You use Database and Spreadsheet well.
    So you may control all the things about your class.

    By Cherry

    回覆刪除
  2. You use Database to deal with a lot of things about life and teachings.Database is my weak part.Nevertheless,you talked about spreadsheet in teaching that is what I do in my class. :)

    回覆刪除
  3. Calli,
    It does sound like you use technology as a good tool for you!!

    回覆刪除