Marvelous Experiences!!




2010年7月14日 星期三

About WP

Knowing that applying technology to today’s education is almost a “must”, I am hunger to learn, yet anxious about how far I can achieve. Honestly speaking, I am not good at using Blog, Youtube, or any other kinds of media to teach. I often use Word Processor to type handouts for grammar, to make worksheets for students, to mail schedules, messages or letters to parents and to make quizzes, tests and exams . I also play VCD, DVD or teach English with USB and my computer in class.

My students also use Word Processor to make compositions and reports, do homework and assignments, and edit photos and music.

One of my colleagues at school uses her Blog to teach English. It seems that she puts a lot of informative and learning resources on her Blog, so her students can log on her Blog, “play”, have fun and learn. She also asks her students to do grammatical exercises on her Blog, make records, and leave messages. I didn’t know how she did it, since I was a “ computer illiterate” then, but I envied her a lot. That’s what I want to learn, and I am glad that I am now learning about it.

With WP, I’d like to post my handouts and all the information I have about teaching English on my Blog (including pictures, DVD I make for students…etc.) Some of the handouts can be reorganized and redesigned as grammatical exercises. I am thinking of putting some fun and effective cartoons to make the exercises interesting and encourage students to leave constructive suggestions to me. I am sure my passionate junior high students will love to try and respond.

8 則留言:

  1. I am a “computer illiterate”,too.However,I think it is nessary to play it better.Students always love it.The course we are learning now is fun and useful. Thus we can learn together in this summer course and make progress.

    回覆刪除
  2. Goog job!I'm proud to be your classmate.Thanks
    for your help.

    回覆刪除
  3. 網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  4. Wow. You really did a good job on your blog. It looks like a diary or composition. I believe that you will be better and better day by day after learning in LTU.
    Doris

    回覆刪除
  5. Putting some teaching information on a blog sound like a good idea. I really want to try it.
    The students now love everything which is new and surprising.

    回覆刪除
  6. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  7. Dear all:
    It's great to have you study together! I am thankful for your help. Without you, I may not be able to set up my blog. Thanks a million. Let's move on and make progress together.

    回覆刪除
  8. Dear Doris:
    You've knocked on my door for three times. I know you tried very very hard to leave a message on my blog but failed. Though it finally popped out wothout your name at the top of your message, I am so glad that you eventually did it!!I thank you heartily!

    回覆刪除